THE MANDOLIN FRETBOARD & GENERAL INFO POSTER
THE MANDOLIN FRETBOARD & GENERAL INFO POSTER by Ducks Deluxe at Getter Jaani. MPN: mcc-p2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ''Mandolin Fret Board & General Info Poster'' includes: How to tune Mandolins Has the names of each note on the mandolin fretboard up to the 15th.
Features & Highlights
- The "Mandolin Fret Board & General Info Poster" is the same design that's on the "The Practical Mandolin Chord and Fret Board Chart" but measures 11" X 17" - printed on 80 lb. Cover Stock - Full Color - Great for Framing!
- The "Mandolin Fret Board & General Info Poster" has the names of each note on the mandolin fretboard filled in all the way up to the 15th. fret - Color coded for naturals, sharps and flats, How to Barre (bar) chords, how to tune a Mandolin, how to read tab ... more ... all with No Pages to turn
- Explains as you Barre (bar) any Mandolin chord the name of the Barre chord will be called the same name as the notes are called - and in the same progression (order) as the notes are positioned on the fretboard. Ex: a Barred F chord ascending up the fretboard in half steps, the chord names are F, F#, G, G#, A etc.
- The perfect addition to any learning tool or publication on the market.
- Home - Studio - Office - Library - Classroom - Garage
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|