Oud String PVF Trebles by MusiCaravan
Oud String PVF Trebles by MusiCaravan by MusiCaravan at Getter Jaani. MPN: Polyvinyl Flourocarbon Treble Strings for Oud (1st 2 courses only). Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PVF (polyvinyl flourocarbon) strings look the same as nylon, but are heavier and stronger, and for a given pitch are about 10% thinner than nylon. As
Features & Highlights
- Powerfully projects treble range of your instrument.
- Brings the treble of the instrument into balance with bass and midrange.
- Long lasting---stays in tune forever! 1 set of PVF Trebles typically lasts through 3 changes of bass strings!
- Very stable---after initial "stretch," stays in tune way better than nylon trebles.
- Set contains string for 1st and 2nd courses only (2 pairs of strings, tuned A and D in Turkish. Can also be used on most Arabic ouds.)
|Part Number:||Polyvinyl Flourocarbon Treble Strings for Oud (1st 2 courses only)|
|MPN:||Polyvinyl Flourocarbon Treble Strings for Oud (1st 2 courses only)|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|