Oscar Schmidt OU6W Wide Neck Hawaiian Koa Tenor Ukulele Bundle with Zorro Sounds Polishing Cloth
Oscar Schmidt OU6W Wide Neck Hawaiian Koa Tenor Ukulele Bundle with Zorro Sounds Polishing Cloth by Oscar Schmidt at Getter Jaani. MPN: OU6WK1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- With its gloss finish, 19 fret nyatoh neck and intricate Abalone rosette and binding, this Koa tenor with wider spaced strings allows players with larger hands easier playing accessibility.
- The Oscar Schmidt OU6W Tenor Koa Ukulele is a real treat to behold and play. The OU6 is made of gorgeous Hawaiian koa, with a rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- The Oscar Schmidt OU6W features abalone rosette and body permiter inlay and is fitted with high-quality Grover tuners.
- The Oscar Schmidt OU6W Uke provides ukulele players with great price for value featuring smooth fret ends, precision low action, and resonant sound quality.
- Each Oscar Schmidt Ukulele is inspected and adjusted in the USA by a skilled technician.
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 4 x 4 inches|