OrientalMusicSanctuary Vermillion Lacquered Aged Paulownia Guqin for Performers
OrientalMusicSanctuary Vermillion Lacquered Aged Paulownia Guqin for Performers by OrientalMusicSanctuary at Getter Jaani. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We back our instruments with a FULL USA-BASED WARRANTY. The Vermilion Mineral Lacquer on this Guqin allows it to breathe even more than the
Features & Highlights
- Design: CHOICE OF ZHONGNI, FUXI and HUNDUN. Please notify of preferred design. For more information, send us a message.
- Made of Aged Paulownia that has been air dried for nearly a decade; Red Lacquer Glaze is an ancient technique. When Vermillion minerals are mixed with ground deer antler and with lacquer, it produces a protective layer than protects the instrument and yet, is allows the body of the qin to "breathe"
- Performers' Choice with a Budget; Made by luthiers with decades of Qin-making experience and tested a total of 4 times and tuned before packaging to ensure quality of timbre and tone
- Comes with Guqin Soft Case, Nylon-bound steel strings, Satin Tuning Tassel, Mother-of-pearl inlay for harmonic markerss
- Final Picture Shown is the instrument under "normal daylight". The pictures above is what you would expect to see of your guqin in a concert hall performance setting with lighting.