Koa Tenor Ukulele Bundle with Bag and Tuner, Strap, Extra Aquila Strings, Polishing Cloth, 2 Pins Installed, Instructional Book, KUT-70 HANKEY
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 38% on the Koa Tenor Ukulele Bundle with Bag and Tuner, Strap, Extra Aquila Strings, Polishing Cloth, 2 Pins Installed, Instructional Book, KUT-70 HANKEY by HANKEY at Getter Jaani. MPN: KUT-70. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This HANKEY KUT-70 exclusive tenor ukulele bundle includes all the accessories you need to start playing right out of the box. Save yourself time and
The tenor ukulele included in this bundle is excellent for beginner to intermediate players and even for professional player features a KOA body with a green shell inlay, mahogany neck, fine fingerboard and bridge, and classical die-cast machine head.
In addition to the ukulele, this String House bundle includes a 15mm thick padded gig bag, clip-on digital tuner, extra Aquila strings, shoulder strap, 2 strap buttons(installed), polishing cloth, picks and instructional book. You know you're going to need these accessories, so save big with an all-in-one bundle from String House Music!
The tenor ukulele is just a little bit bigger than the concert uke. The overall sound and tone is even fuller than it's smaller brothers. For performers, the tenor ukulele is great because you get a rich full sound, and since you have more frets, you're able to reach higher notes on the fretboard.
Tenor ukuleles are commonly tuned in standard re-entrant or linear tuning, but some will choose to tune it lower like a baritone ukulele to DGBE.br>
Frets: 18 cupronickel
Top: Koa with green shell inlay
Back & side: Koa
Machine head: Die-cast/high -end classical
Finish: Handmade brown hi-gloss
String installed: Hankey Nylon String
Spare string: Aquila string(Italy)
1 x Ukulele
1 x 15mm thick padded gig bag
1 x Clip-on digital tuner（Black or White / Random color)
1 x Spare Aquila strings set (Italy)
1 x Polishing cloth
1 x Shoulder strap
2 x Strap buttons( Installed)
1 x Instructional book
1 x Pick
Features & Highlights
- QUALITY - Traditional 26 inches tenor ukulele kit, Extremely high performance price ratio and play reliability. It is the excellent instrument for beginner to intermediate and even for professional player.
- BEAUTIFUL - HANKEY 70 series ukuleles have the most beautiful appearance, Selected laminated koa with attractive wood grain make it stand out among others UKES, fine fingerboard, bridge and smooth painting let you can't stop touch / play it.
- GOOD SOUND - Thin and slim body design with 4 exclusive HANKEY nylon strings enhance the characteristics of its sound and balance its rich tone.
- ALL-IN ACCESSORIES - Our UKE set including thick gig bag, Clip-On Tuner, Extra AQUILA strings, Strap, Polishing cloth, 2 Strap buttons (Installed), Instructional Book and Picks.
- WARRANTY - Every HANKEY ukulele is backed by a 5-year warranty for quality assurance. No matter the problem, we'll be happy to replace it or issue you a refund no matter what. So you are absolutely risk-free! Can you really afford to miss out on this chance?
|Item Weight:||2.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.15 x 26.77 x 26.77 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.52 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|